Tuesday 28 May 2013

My Garden - Iris Bees

 
I have some lovely purple Irises
planted in a long row
along the driveway...
 

 
...and they always amaze me
when I see them in full bloom.
 

 
Whenever the sun comes out
(which hasn't been often lately)
the bees are very busy...
 

 
...bustling from flower to flower...
 

 
...and humming as they work.
: )
 
Linked to
A Stroll Through Life - http://www.astrollthrulife.net/2013/05/166th-inspire-me-tuesday.html
Tuesdays At Our home - http://mariaelenasdecor.blogspot.ca/2013/05/tuesdays-at-our-home-12.html
Tuesday Garden Party - http://www.anoregoncottage.com/

9 comments:

  1. LOVE your pictures, Nell! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I worry that I am not seeing as many bee's as I used to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! What a lovely sight to see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous flowers! It must be a beautiful sight along your driveway. My iris don't even have buds yet but the leaves are growing tall so soon. I hope you see sunshine again soon too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Iris are stunning. I love them and can't wait to see the blooms each year. Beautiful garden. Thanks tons for joining Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  6. The row of Irises is beautiful in color and in sheer numbers. Excellent post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your flowers are beautiful. I adore irises and yours are spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My white ones are in bloom...they are magnificent flowers, aren't they?...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  9. So lovely! A beautiful spring garden! They must smell amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Would love you to leave me a comment.